The WiFi Group and Enterprise Networks Solutions can design, deploy and manage your wireless network infrastructure. Our certified Aruba Network Engineers have 20+ years in networking and can help you with just about any situation. Beyond being an Aruba Networks Certified Platinum Partner, we are also certified with several of the top manufacturers in the industry: Microsoft, Juniper Networks, Mitel, Palo Alto Networks and many others. For a complete list of products we work with, please visit our parent company Enterprise Networks Solutions for more information.
While onsite at your event, The WiFi Group will set up a Network Operations Center (NOC). In the NOC, we have a 50″ 4K LCD monitor that we display the real-time statistics of the wired/wireless network. At any time event managers can come in a get valuable information such as:
- How much bandwidth is being used
- The number of wireless users on the network
- The number of users per SSID
- The types of devices connected to the network (iPhone, Android, Windows etc.)
- Current threats/vulnerabilities on the network (such as a potentially infected host trying to spread malware)
The WiFi Group brings multiple rolling racks of enterprise grade networking equipment for the “core” network. We use products from Arista Networks, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks and Aruba Networks to name a few. Our rolling racks make it easy to connect to the event facilities Internet connection typically located in a telecommunications room or MDF. Wherever possible we use 10Gb fiber connections from the “core” to the various locations in the facility that need network access.
We bring all of our own network switches for the “closets” or IDF’s, so we don’t have to run through the event facility equipment. This helps eliminate any potential performance bottlenecks with the “house” network and it gives us full control over the network. All of our systems are redundant and we bring spares for every component of our onsite network.
The WiFi Group specializes in deploying large, high density, open-air deployments for the Enterprise and Trade Show/Conference environments. We have significant experience deploying temporary wireless networks for events such as trade shows and conferences. Our engineers can handle events from 100 people up to 25,000 people and we specialize working in highly congested RF environments (such as convention centers).
Here are some of the larger venues that The WiFi Group has deployed wireless networks at:
- Manchester Grand Hyatt – San Diego, CA
- Marriott Marquis & Marina – San Diego, CA
- Venetian/Palazzo – Las Vegas, NV
- Sands Expo Center – Las Vegas, NV
- Mandalay Bay – Las Vegas, NV
- Aria Resort & Casino – Las Vegas, NV
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center – Orlando, FL
- The Wigwam Resort – Litchfield Park, AZ
- J.W. Marriott Hill Country – San Antonio, TX
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach – Huntington Beach, CA
- J.W. Marriott LA LIVE – Los Angeles, CA
- Meadowlands Exposition Center – Secaucus, NJ
- Moscone Center – San Francisco, CA
- Sheraton Shenzhen – Shenzhen, China
- Hyatt Regency – Dallas, TX
- Anaheim Convention Center – Anaheim, CA
- Prague Congress Centre – Prague, Czech Republic
- Marina Bay Sands – Singapore
- San Diego Convention Center – San Diego, CA
- MGM Grand – Las Vegas, NV
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center – Grapevine, TX
- Arizona Biltmore – Phoenix, AZ